Clear Braces | Invisalign
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment. Call our Gastonia office at Gastonia Family Dental Office Phone Number 704-864-8896 or use our online Appointment Request form.
For information about these clear aligners, please visit the Invisalign website.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Clinard, Clinard and Fain‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Clinard, Dr. Clinard or Dr. Fain have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Clinard, Dr. Clinard and Dr. Fain about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 to 15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Give us a call if you have questions about Invisalign->Gastonia Family Dental Office Phone Number 704-864-8896.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.704-864-8896 Appointments Map & Driving Directions